Want to find a venue for your Bloggers event in London? No problem at all, we can sort you out. Our search function lets your browse through a great variety of hip, contemporary spaces as well as some rather fancy, vintage rooms. Whatever atmosphere you're interested in, we can help you find a venue to suit.
The expert training rooms team at Zipcube are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get sorted with the perfect blogger's event space. We'll liaise with the venue and make sure to finalise all the details on your behalf: laying down the groundwork so that you can get busy prepare the running order and schedule for the event itself.
Bloggers Event Tips and Ideas
There are some really great venues for you to get excited about on our website, but before you begin your selection be sure to check the following points:
- What sort of budget are you working with? It really isn’t an issue if you are working on a tight budget or don't have one at all, we've got venues for everyone to choose from.
- Bear in mind the number of people you plan on inviting to the event, or is this event open to all? Do you think that your event will grow over the time of being there?
- Consider the location you have chosen, do you think that the venue is appropriate and convenient for everyone to get to on time? Remember that some people may have to travel quite a way to attend!
With this type of event it might be a good idea to select a venue which has some tech equipment and facilities. With the tech literate nature of a bloggers crowd to contend with, you'll want to make sure you've got a few things covered:
- Will you need to get a mic to address your crowd? This really depends on the size of your venue and audience.
- Do you need a stage at all? Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a speaker panel at your event for an engaging discussion between speaker guests and audience.
- Will you need a projector and some screens to do some live demonstrations?
- Think whether you want to do a live stream or broadcast of such an event. You would need cameras and lights set up.
When it comes to the exact room itself, think about some of the options we provide to give you an idea of what to look for:
- Conference venues or conference centres.
- Theatre venues.
- Banqueting halls and general halls for gatherings and meetings.
- Maybe you want something a bit outside of the ordinary? An outdoor venue on a lawn could be a good idea, just have some lights and a marquee set up if you plan on going late or are worried about the weather.
- Or what about having a bloggers event in a London penthouse venue with a view looking out across the capital? Have your guests climb to the very top of a building before discussing all the latest ideas and information to do with blogging.