Are you trying to organise a large conference, seminar or series of talks which requires a great lecture venue in London? Perhaps a panel discussion with a set theme or a small ideas-driven festival? Zipcube are here to make life as easy for you as possible: our search tool is designed to let you find and compare venues with utmost simplicity.
Once you've found a lecture venue which really grabs your attention, speak to our dedicated conference venues team for some guidance or assistance. Whatever it is you want to do, we can help you to find an ideal space.
Lecture Venues in London: Tips and Ideas
- Do you know how many people are attending or is this an open invite? If you need to be flexible about how many people the venue accommodates, then looking for a lecture hall with bench seating rather than individual seats will you give you a bit more freedom.
- Is your venue equipped with a microphone set-up, either on the stage or routed through the lectern itself? If your event is quite large scale, your speaker(s) might need some help if they're to be heard by the entire audience.
- Has your research uncovered any issues with the locations or timing of your event? Depending on the nature of the crowd you expect to bring, a lot of the audience might be arriving after work – so picking a somewhat central location, at a time that's convenient, will make life easy for those attending.
- Have you thought about getting some sponsorship from a small food or drinks manufacturer? It's a good way to provide free refreshments to your audience in return for some publicity.
- Is this a bit of a radical talk or lecture, covering some really exciting subject matter? You might want to take a look at our unusual space venues for an idea of some atmospheric, distinctive spots.
- Alternatively, our halls for hire, auditorium and lecture theatre venues are worth considering if you want something a bit more conventional.
- On a tight budget? Our chapel venues are laid out in a similar fashion to a lecture hall, and can offer competitive rates.