A New Year’s Eve party in London – a chance to celebrate the New Year in style by popping champagne with friends and loved ones in an amazing venue. No matter whether you want a quiet, intimate evening with only a handful of friends or plan on throwing a party that rages on well into the 1st of January, we are here to help.
Our expert party venues team can get you set up with a venue in almost no time at all. All that's required is for you to browse the available New Year's venues all around London using our search tool and then get in touch when you have a clear idea of where you'd like to book. If you want to be with someone you love for a kiss at midnight, with a special view over the Thames, then let us help you book your space for a soirée that gets your year off to a great start.
New Year’s Eve Party Venues in London: Tips and Ideas
- It goes without saying that New Year's Eve is one of the busiest nights of the year in terms of bars and nightclubs, so you need to make sure that your plans are air-tight before the drinks start flowing. The chances of getting into a popular bar without a ticket are pretty slim, so try not to leave things to chance.
- Is your party going to power on through into the early hours? If you want your guests to maintain some stamina, it's almost certainly worth getting some catering arranged. Bringing out a simple finger food buffet or selection of snacks at midnight will mean that everyone's first meal of the new year is an extra delicious one.
- Do you have your resolutions planned? The start of a new calendar year is a time for excitement and optimism – a chance to start things afresh. You might enjoy going around the party and asking everyone to share their hopes and aspirations for the year to come.
- Have you got entertainment planned? There might not be too many classic New Year's Eve songs (1999 by Prince and...I guess, Auld Lang Syne?) but everyone will still want to get up and dance after they've had a few drinks and started to feel merry. Hiring a DJ or asking a friend to spin some records is always a nice idea, but a simple themed playlist is also a good way to get the spirits up and let people know it's party time.
- Do you want to throw a really magnificent New Year's party in London? If you want people to enjoy the magic of seeing fireworks over the Thames then you can look into hiring a riverside venue or a rooftop venue.
There are so many great spots in London to hire out for your party needs, if you want to take a look at some bar hires in London or nightclub venues then please don't hesitate.