A wedding breakfast sounds like a truly glorious idea! A chance to dine and enjoy the company of your friends and family before or most likely after the ceremony. So whether you like coffee and croissants or a cooked breakfast, let Zipcube help out with the booking hassle.
Our dedicated wedding venues team will be on hand to assist you if you have any trouble with the booking process. All you have to do is find a wedding breakfast venue you love and let us know about it!
Wedding Breakfast Venues in London: Tips and Ideas
When it comes to weddings, our experience has told us one major thing: more planning will lead to a more successful event. Before you track down your venue be sure to check the following things –
- What sort of budget do you have available? It isn’t a problem if you are on a strict budget, we have a venue for your breakfast! You should really put your money towards the venue, catering and entertainment. There are venues all over London for such an occasion so don’t worry!
- Think about how many people you plan on inviting to the breakfast. Do you want all your guests to come or would you prefer it to be the groomsmen, bridesmaids and immediate family? This really depends on your budget.
- What kind of food would you like? Traditional English breakfast foods or would you like something with a bit of twist like a Scandinavian smorgasbord or Belgian waffles?
- When you are looking for a venue you must be aware of the location. Is your wedding breakfast at the same place as the ceremony or reception? If not, make sure that the breakfast venue is in a convenient location so that all your guests can meet you there on time.
Struggling for some ideas? Here are some suggestions for popular London venues:
- An unusual wedding venue could be just the vibe you're after. You can book the space first and arrange the catering afterwards.
- Maybe you want to have a very proper, fine dining, all out breakfast at a hotel venue or luxury house. An experience you will never forget!
- Do you want a private dining room in which to host your breakfast of champions? Dine with your groomsmen or your bridesmaids in separate rooms if you don’t want to see each other before the ceremony.
- An afternoon tea venue in London might be just right if you want to enjoy a late breakfast of tea, sandwiches and pastries.