Just the thought of Christmas dinner makes anyone excited. But here at Zipcube we have figured out that a great venue, twinned with a fantastic meal, will lead to a truly spectacular evening. The Christmas party atmosphere is a fleeting, seasonal thing, so make the most of it while it’s here!
Whether it's for your family get-together or a big slap-up meal for the office at the end of the year, jump on our easy-to-use search engine, punch in some key details and let Zipcube do the rest. So whether you like a festive goose with all the trimmings and turkey with a cranberry glaze, or you're a vegetarian looking to book Christmas dinner somewhere that offers sumptuous nut roasts and winter vegetables, just search and see!
What Do I Need to Know Before I Book Christmas Dinner?
- Not quite sure what to do for that big Christmas dinner? How about looking into hiring one of our banquet halls which carry a vast amount of space and character. Maybe you want something a little unusual and fancy a go at having a dinner in a cutting edge, trendy warehouse? You would be surprised by the things that we can make available for you! No matter what kind of venue you want for your big Christmas dinner, we can help you!
- The festive season sees a lot of joy and laughter so why not ditch the cracker jokes and hire some professional entertainment?
- Do you want to do the traditional Christmas cooking yourself, or would you prefer to take a break and have a catering team take control? If you want a catering team, be sure to check that the venue provides an in-house service.
- Figure out what kind of budget you are on first so that you can plan accordingly. We have plenty of party venues for people looking for an affordable venue so don’t let that bring you down during this time of merry laughter!
- Check the location and make sure that the venue you choose is in a convenient location for your guests. You don’t want your guests traveling all day to reach your venue. Remember that this time of year sees a lot of traffic on the roads, so plan accordingly.
Christmas Dinner Tips and Ideas
The Christmas Party restaurants London has to offer are truly exceptional. In terms of quality and variety, there's so much to think about that you might benefit from reading some of our festive tips.
- In the UK, we're not much used to the idea of fish or seafood on the Christmas dinner table, but over in France it wouldn't be Noel without some caviar, oysters and lobsters. Why not seek out a bistro and enjoy a Gallic lunch venue?
- Are you getting a bit sick of turkey, goose or ham, every year? Why not ditch the meat altogether and embrace soy roast chicken or cauliflower and chestnut pie?
- If your office Christmas lunches are getting a tad predictable, you might want to really branch out. Why not book into an Indian restaurant and enjoy a hot curry made with winter vegetables?
- If you want to add a real personal touch to your office celebrations, you could invite your team round to yours for lunch. There are so many great Christmas recipe ideas on the web that you'll be able to cater for all tastes.
- If you fancy some after-dinner entertainment, why not head out to a karaoke bar or bowling alley venue?