If you're a party-lover with a reason to celebrate, you might be looking to hire out a nightclub in London. One of those amazing clubs that see great DJs perform before packed out dance floors. If you love nothing more than hiring out a VIP area in a top nightspot then you're spoilt for choice thanks to the legions of clubbers in the capital who like to go out late into the night.
From Fabric to XOYO, Ministry of Sound to Heaven, London's nightclubs are famous around the world, and we want you to get your own slice of the party action. Our dedicated party venues team are on hand to assist with your enquiry, so once you've decided where you'd like to book, just speak to us for advice on how to finalise the venue hire.
Nightclub Hire in London: Tips and Ideas
Every seasoned clubber knows that a good night out is about more than just drinks and dancing. It's about atmosphere, momentum and all the other little details that turn an average night into an amazing night. We've made a checklist of things to think through when planning your nightclub hire:
- Are you hiring out the entire venue? If so, is there a chill-out area or terrace where people can go to get some fresh air and relax? Even those revellers who are most up for it need an occasional break from the beat surrender.
- Have you got a DJ, or selection of DJs lined up? If your event is going on all night, then you wont want anyone behind the decks for longer than a couple of hours at a time. (That way, things stay fresh and the atmosphere gets mixed up a little). You can always try hiring a professional DJ for a certain period of the night and ask some friends to warm up for them and then close the party in the early hours.
- Are you putting some money behind the bar? Nothing says 'celebration' like treating your party guests to a round of drinks. You can always entice your guests to show up on time by advertising free shots for the first 30 people through the door. Not only will it get the party started, it'll get it started with a bang.
- Do you need any help on the door? We're willing to imagine that your party is going to be the talk of the town. If you're at all worried about people wandering in without an invite, then you should check with the venue about whether they can provide staff on the door to check invites or a guest list.
- Are you looking for a birthday package? If you're celebrating a birthday, you might want to enquire with the venue to see if they can provide a special deal. It might mean a complimentary bottle of vodka or bottle of prosecco. Pretty useful stuff if you feel you've earned a bit of special treatment.
There are a huge amount of possible party venues in London, so don't worry if you're not quite decided about which one is right for you. Making up your mind isn't always easy, so feel free to check out some of the party venues in London, party halls and bar hires which might also make for a sweet spot to dance yourself silly in.