London really is one of the gastronomic capitals of the world. From Michelin-starred restaurants to small, family-run dining establishments which specialise in a particular area of international cuisine. If you're looking for restaurants with private rooms or restaurants for large groups, then London has an abundance of wonderful places to eat. Just use Zipcube's simple search function to find a space that will satisfy your stomach and your soul.
Restaurant Venue Hire in London: Tips and Ideas
- You'll be spoilt for choice when on the hunt for restaurants with private dining rooms. The first step is to work out how many diners you expect to attend, then you can start to browse some of the restaurant venues themselves.
- Do you think your guests will enjoy the simplicity of a set menu or will they want to enjoy the full range of a la carte menu choices? Different restaurants will offer different arrangements for group bookings, so be sure to check when making your enquiry.
- Are you planning on hosting a boozy lunch with some old friends or is this more of a family reunion? Some restaurants are noisier than others, so you might want to think about the overall atmosphere before making a decision on the venue itself.
- Will you have little ones joining you at the dinner table? Some eateries are a bit more child-friendly than others, so this is another factor worth considering.
- If you don't want to pay for your booking, make sure to check the terms and conditions. A lot of restaurants for hire in London will insist on a minimum spend if you want to book a large table.
- Not sure about fine dining? Perhaps you'd prefer to look at a few cafe venues or banquet halls? If this is being arranged for a birthday, then some of our special birthday party venues or drinks party venues might also be suitable.
Trends for Hiring Restaurants with Private Rooms
If you're looking to hire a restaurant for large groups London has some of the trendiest and tastiest dining venues in the world. Take a look at our list of recent trends to pick up a few ideas – read carefully and your next experience eating out could be one of your finest.
- Organic produce with minimal meat – vegan is in and so is food which has been ethically produced.
- Simple and delicious – from luxury pizza to gourmet fried chicken, simple 'fast food' is getting a haute cuisine makeover.
- Fighting food waste – whether it's using a seasonal menu, or re-using a lot of the same ingredients across the menu, restaurants are trying to reduce food waste and stay eco-conscious.