West LondonLocated in the heart of West London's leafy Chiswick, Barley Mow is a vibrant business hub of innovation and creativity. Offering office and studio spaces, whether you're looking for exposed brick feature walls or a mezzanine, our studios are a blank canvas to make your own.
The Barley Mow also contains a bustling co-working lounge set within a bright atrium area and a range of high-spec and bookable meeting rooms for 5-10 people. Excellent transport links to central London, Heathrow and the M4 make the Barley Mow Centre easy to get to for your morning commute and client meetings.
Achieving a WiredScore Gold rating ensures Barley Mow Centre's business' have access to business grade fibre broadband.
On a high level.... if you all are going to charge premium rates then the expectation is to receive premium service. Service issues in no order of importance:
- Work on 2nd Floor created a 'glue like chemical' smell which my meeting participates had to endure for 2 days;
- Internet connection was spotty which interrupted work on emails as well as internet teleconferences. In terms of international teleconferences, the connection dropped several times which quite frankly was not convenient for our international colleagues attending the call;
- Mobile phone coverage was 'spotty' with dropped calls unless standing near a window;
- Meeting room was cold on day 1, central heating did not appear to work and we used a heating unit in the meeting room provided by the person who assisted us in resolving this issue;
- On site Cafe was closed and there was no 'canteen' to grab a cub of coffee or tea. Simply put, we have no issues paying for such as it would saved us time purchasing in nearby cafes. If the canteen exists... no one advised us of the location;