When was the last time you enjoyed a stylish boat party? A cruise along the Thames could end up being the best party venue you've ever experienced. Whether it be a birthday party or wedding breakfast, an away-day with the office or a romantic riverside getaway with your partner: we're professionals when it comes to boat party hire. Zipcube's venue team can make arrangements on your behalf and take all the hassle out of booking your boat ride.
London Boat Trip: Tips and Ideas
- A boat party definitely sounds like a lot of fun! Before you jump on our easy-to-use search engine, be sure to check our tips and suggestions.
- Firstly what sort of budget are you working with? We suggest that you put your money evenly towards the party venue and catering, with the potential for some entertainment too.
- You should think about how many people you plan to invite on your boat trip getaway. You don't want anyone going overboard because it's too crammed on deck!
- Do you plan on having lunch or dinner during your boat outing? Sometimes an in-house catering team will be available, but be sure to check. A Thames boat hire can be quite flexible if you want to have an external chef come aboard.
- Perhaps you fancy some champagne to start off your cruise? Or want to ask the helmsman to moor up at a chosen spot along the Thames? You would be amazed how easy it is to customise one of the many London boat tours on offer.
How Can I Make the Most of These London Boat Tours?
There are so many different types of events to hold on the water, you just need to be creative to arrange a boat party London will be talking about for days!
- As mentioned before, why not have your wedding reception on the water? Share a few drinks cruising down the Thames and stop off at a few riverside bars along the way.
- Have your boss's leaving party on a river boat and see London from a fresh perspective.
- If you fancy hosting a dinner party, you can dine with a difference if you hold your meal on the water.
- This could be the perfect spot to finally pop the question. A romantic proposal on the water could be truly unforgettable.
- Check out this article on possible stops along the Thames if you're putting together a list of landmarks to look out for during your cruise.
- You could also enjoy hosting an after-party at a garden party venue or an outdoor party venue.
A Thames boat tour really is a special way to see one of the world's greatest cities. Here at Zipcube, we're keen to make planning your boat hire nice and simple as possible so please get in touch if you need any help.