Looking to hire a conference venue in the heart of Manchester City Centre? Zipcube has a great selection of potential spaces. Whether you've got an international symposium coming up and need a hotel with conference facilities, or you're on the lookout for a large conference venue to accommodate a company-wide training day, we'll be able to match your needs.
Choose from luxury conference facilities in boutique hotels, to affordable professional business centres with natural light and up-to-date audiovisual technology. With plenty of options to hand, Zipcube will help make life easier when it comes to hiring a space. We have venues located all across Manchester city centre, from Salford to Old Trafford, Spinningfields and more. Book online or ask for help from our expert venue team and the best price will be guaranteed.
Tips for Booking Manchester Conference Venues
- With so many conference venues for hire in Manchester, it can be hard to choose between different options. As a general rule, size and location are the two most important considerations. Picking a conference venue in Manchester with good transport links will make life a lot easier for your guests, clients and colleagues.
- If conference facilities are crucial for your presentation or meeting (i.e. conference phones, projectors, a PA system), then make sure to check the audiovisual specifications with the venue ahead of time. It also never hurts to give the equipment a thorough test run when preparations for the event are underway.
- The atmosphere of the venue itself can be very important depending on what you're using the conference space for. An academic conference may find that delegates have more energy and excitement when hosted in a snazzy venue with a modern interior. Whereas, if you're booking a conference venue to address potential investors, you might want a more traditional, stylish conference space that inspires confidence.
- Make sure to plan out the details of seating arrangements, catering and overall timings for your conference event. Most venues will offer advice and help you decide on the logistics, offering their own team of catering or production staff.
- Trying to stay flexible with respect to the type of venue you hire? Not sure about how many delegates you can expect to arrive? You might find it helpful to browse our selection of training rooms, hotel meeting rooms and function rooms.
If you're somewhat new to the business of organising a conference and aren't 100% confident about what's involved, this guide on how to keep your speakers happy is a great read.