In search of a venue but aren't looking for the catering, staff, furniture or entertainment extras? If you'd like to arrange a dry hire venue somewhere in London then you can use our search function to scan through a large selection of different options. At Zipcube we're dedicated to making the entire process of venue hire as simple as can be.
Once you've found a venue that seems just right, you can speak to one of our party venue experts for help with finalising the booking. We'll get you all ready with your dry hire venue as soon as humanly possibly. Then, once it's all sorted, you've got your opportunity to customise the space and develop the exact atmosphere you'd like for your event.
Dry Hire Venues in London: Tips and Ideas
- Think of your dry hire venue as a blank sheet of paper. You have all the paint, glitter and pens ready by your side. The choice and freedom of expression is all in your hands so feel free to let loose (just please don't actually paint the venue!).
- Event planners and professionals often choose a dry hire venue because it gives them the maximum element of personal control over an event whilst maintaining a good basic set of facilities (i.e. the kitchen, the bar) on which to frame their event. You can decorate and shape the space as you wish, so long as nothing is permanent.
- No matter whether you want to hold a surprise birthday party for your best friend or even have a quirky, cool book launch event for your pride and joy novel: if you arrange a dry hire venue you'll be able to bring as much of your own personality to bear on the space as possible.
- Another major plus point of a dry hire venue is that they tend to be very competitively priced. Of course, you'll need the spare cash to make your own catering arrangements, but it can still save you a lot of money if you're careful and shop around for different quotes.
- Once you've decided which venue you want, you'll need to think about the logistics of carrying some of the equipment over to your space. If you've got a lot of materials and furniture to fill the space with, you might need to hire a van in order to do so.
Not quite able to decide whether a dry hire venue is the right choice for your event? There's no reason not to keep looking. We also have a fantastic selection of unusual space venues and function rooms in London that might be ideal for your needs.