Arranging your own private party can be a stressful task, so why not let Zipcube's expert venue team handle arrangements on your behalf? We've brought together some of the best private party venues London has to offer – all in one easy-to-find spot.
Ranging from glamorous rooftop spaces with a view of the capital to quirky hangout spots, we've got venues aplenty. With a few clicks, we can set up your perfect private venue hire while you concentrate on all the party necessities.
A Private Party London Style: Tips and Ideas
- Be sure to book quite far in advance. You might need six month's notice for the most popular venues.
- Don't forget to make a decision on catering. Even if it's just crisps and peanuts, your guests might appreciate something to eat.
- Will your choice of venue affect people's travel arrangements? Try looking for somewhere well-connected if you plan on partying late into the night.
- Are there any other events going on in the party venue on the night in question? It's worth checking just how much exclusive use you'll get from your booking.
- If you have a particular theme in mind for your party – perhaps elegant New York fashion or the Swinging 60s – then you might want to pick out a venue that matches in style.
- If you want an all-day celebration, you can't beat hosting a garden party in the day before moving onto a new venue in the evening.
- Do you need a restaurant hire or bar hire to accommodate a pre-party meal or after-party?
- Want to get the local fan club together and celebrate your team's championship-winning goal? Maybe you should enquire about hiring a pub with a private room instead.
Different Party Ideas to Try
- Craft Party. Just because there's alcohol involved, that doesn't mean you can't get creative. Bring along a whole range of textiles, glue guns, scissors, paints and more, then get busy embracing your inner child as you design greetings cards and anything else that takes your fancy.
- Puzzle Party. Lay out an array of handheld puzzle games for your guests to play with and challenge each other with time trials.
- Bierkeller Party. You can hire an Oompah band, along with some authentic beer steins, before enjoying a Bavarian themed beer bash.
- Murder Mystery Party. The simple fun of a whodunnit can be recreated over the course of a few hours, just assign characters and costumes ahead of time. You can download or buy kits online, or spend extra time writing your own.
- Bingo Party. Think the old numbers grid is just for pensioners? Think again. A raucous bingo evening can be themed around anything from Hip Hop to Strictly Come Dancing. You can even have fun designing your own bingo cards.