Find and book the best meeting rooms for hire in Birmingham here on Zipcube! We have so many choices of meeting spaces and conference rooms for hire in Birmingham listed on our website: you can explore and pick a space in next to no time. Our expert meeting rooms team are on hand to help with your enquiry as well, so whatever it is you need, we can make the arrangements and get you set-up before you know it.
You might be gathering together some business clients for an exciting pitch, or you've been tasked with setting up your office's next regional get-together. Whatever you're trying to achieve, the stress of finding and booking a meeting venue isn't definitely something you can live without, and that's why Zipcube's simple search tool exists. Use it to browse the dates and times you need, and we'll get you up and running.
Meeting Rooms Birmingham: Tips and Ideas
The best meetings tend to be the ones that are well drilled and succinct. We want to help you run things nice and smoothly, so we've put together a list of questions to ask during the preparation stage:
- How easy is your meeting venue to get to? The UK's second city is very much a motorway haven, but the ring road around the centre can make travelling by car quite tough – especially at rush hour. Consider hiring a space in town, close to a train station, if you're worried about clients or colleagues arriving late.
- A solid itinerary, emailed around the day before, helps everyone to stay on the same page and segments your time appropriately. Do you know exactly what you need to achieve in this meeting? Setting the agenda beforehand can make things run much more efficiently.
- Have you arranged for presentation equipment to be provided? (i.e. white boards, a flip chart, etc.) If you're giving a talk then you'll want to prepare some of these things with the venue as early as possible.
- Are you going to be in the same meeting space for a long time? Try to schedule occasional breaks in which to get up, stretch your legs and get some oxygen.
- Have you looked into catering provision? It doesn't have to be a full lunch, but some selection of snacks and drinks will make a big improvement to the mood and energy of everyone sitting in on this meeting.
Popular meeting venues in the second city include the Priory Rooms Meeting and Conference Centre and The Studio, just to name a few. Birmingham is one of the most popular destinations in the UK for business tourists. Conveniently, there are a variety of hotels in Birmingham that offer meeting spaces and meeting rooms for hire, from boardrooms or theatre layouts in Radisson Blu Hotel Birmingham to u-shaped or reception layouts in Hotel Indigo Birmingham. The options are plentiful, so get searching!
Still not sure which type of meeting space is most useful for you and your coworkers or business partners? Birmingham also has a good selection of cheap meeting rooms, hotel meeting rooms and cool and quirky meeting rooms.