Do you need to hire a venue in which to host your company's Annual General Meeting? Do you want a venue which exudes confidence and inspires everyone to get to their feet and cheer when the presentations and votes are finished? If so, you can rely on Zipcube.
With the fantastic range of conference venues listed on our site, you won't have much trouble finding somewhere which fits the bill. Just have a browse and make an enquiry. The rest, you can leave to us.
AGM Venues in London: Tips and Ideas
Before you can alert your shareholders and let everyone know the agenda for your annual shareholder meeting, you'll need to hire a venue which can accommodate your board and every interested party. Here's our list of recommendations:
- Audiovisual equipment will be absolutely key for the successful completion of your AGM. Choosing a venue with the right sort of sound system, microphone set-up and projectors/screens will be of the utmost importance.
- Since it's difficult to tell exactly how many shareholders will show up to your AGM, you'll want a venue which is close to the maximum limit of expected attendees without being overly large.
- It's very important to set out the agenda of the meeting in clear detail and to circulate that running order at least a week or so before the day of the event itself. That way people will understand how things will operate on the day and be able to make plans accordingly.
- If you would like some additional information, take a look at this article on what an Annual General Meeting is and how to plan one.
- As a general rule, auditoriums in London also make for good venues in which to host your shareholder meeting. You could also consider a training room if yours is quite a small company, or one of London's smaller conference centres.