Feel like celebrating as if you're on top of the world? Well it’s a good thing you’ve come to Zipcube as we have some fantastic rooftop venues for you to choose from. So whether you are after a cool beer garden or a modern, contemporary space with great views over London, you can find it in our search.
Just use our search function to browse through some different party venues, and let our bookings team handle the rest.
Rooftop Bar Tips and Ideas
Want to host a big event on a rooftop but aren’t sure what would suit it? A roof terrace is a great location for a bridal shower or birthday party. It doesn't matter whether you want to enjoy a few drinks while catching up with friends or soak up the sun once the weather starts to improve, you'll never be disappointed with a great rooftop venue that lets you enjoy London's epic skyline. Here are a few tips and ideas:
- Do you have a back-up plan in case it starts to rain? You might want to recommend that your guests bring umbrellas, although the venue should have a covered area for you to shelter under.
- You don't have to wait until the warmer months before hiring out a roof terrace. Most venues will have outdoor heaters which allow you to enjoy the same cityscape views of London in autumn or winter.
- Will you be enjoying summery cocktails or winter warmers? Try discussing the options of cocktails and a bar menu with the venue ahead of time.
- If you're not too familiar with London's skyline, it could be worth researching different skyscrapers and buildings ahead of time to get a sense of what you're looking at.
- Even in warm weather, the windy environment on the top of a building can be a bit of a nuisance. Be sure to bring a few extra layers, and try not to use any decorations that will blow away easily or get caught by the wind.
- If you start to get a touch of vertigo, you might want to head downstairs for the street-level fun of an after-party. Consider booking a private party venue or nightclub venue for later on in the night.