Thinking of doing something a bit daring with one of the unique wedding venues London has dotted around? The Zipcube team has shortlisted some of the best unique wedding venues to help you put an original twist on a traditional ceremony. No matter whether you want to rollerblade up the aisle or get married somewhere no one has ever thought of saying their vows: our wedding venues team are here to help.
We want you to celebrate your big day in serious style, so just make a few enquiries and we can take the stress away from the venue arrangements.
Unique Wedding Venues London: Tips and Ideas
Have you been to lots of weddings which all seem exactly the same? Are you seeking something a bit more sensational, but you're not quite sure where to start? Let us show you some of our wedding ideas:
- Perhaps you want an irregular party hall, a stylish penthouse for the reception or maybe you want a beautiful terrace in central London with a spectacular view over the city? You're not just tied to a registry office or a conventional wedding venue, the only limit is your imagination.
- Bear in mind, though, that some venues may not have the license to hold weddings and in fact some may only have the rights to hold either the ceremony or the reception.
- A unique wedding is more than just a unique venue, you could host it on a particular date like Halloween or even St Patricks Day. It might seem a little strange, but isn't that the point?
- Conventional wedding gowns and suits for the groomsmen can be very elegant, but if you want something a bit out of the ordinary: check out this list of alternative, unique wedding dress ideas.
- Are you looking around for an original approach to the catering as well? You could have anything from fresh sushi to an outdoor hog roast – there's really nothing to stop you.
- When it comes to decorations, you can be as creative as you like. Did the happy couple meet on holiday in Vietnam? Why not use that as a theme for the wedding day itself.
- We also have plenty of unusual wedding venues to look through, as well as spots for a wedding breakfast or a wedding dinner.