Need a venue to plan, brainstorm and get your strategies in order as a team? If you're organising a group work session, then we are here to help. Zipcube has a wide selection of small and large venues which are perfect for gathering together in and utilising for a group work session.
From quirky meeting spaces with large communal tables to simpler rooms which match comfort with affordability, our search tool allows you to easily compare and match different spaces in different areas of the capital. London has no shortage of great work spaces, so shop around for one you like and get in touch with our training rooms team once you know what you're looking for.
Hiring a Work Session Room in London: Tips and Venues
- Do you know what type of seating layout you'll require for the session? Is this a brainstorm where a boardroom style layout will help everyone discuss and swap ideas, or will it be easier to set everyone up on individual desks to work separately?
- What are you hoping to get done in this work session? Having a clear outline of what you need to achieve (specific objectives or benchmarks) will make it easier to track progress and stay productive.
- Will it help to have room to move around in? Some teams find that being stood up whilst they work helps them to think more clearly and stay focused. You might want to book a slightly larger room if that's the case, regardless of how many of you there are working.
- Is this quite an ad-hoc work session – after-hours, perhaps when the rest of the office have left for the day? If so, you might want to order some food to keep you going, so just check the venue's policy on comestibles in their work rooms.
- Do you want quite a vibrant atmosphere in the space itself? Somewhere that will keep you feeling excited as you tackle this piece of work? Try taking a look at our cool and quirky meeting rooms for some added inspiration.
Still not sure whether you've found the right sort of space? We have plenty of hotel meeting rooms in London which are available to hire, as well as cheap meeting rooms for those who need to book somewhere affordable.