Got a Charity Fundraiser Event to plan and need a great London venue for it? When it comes to organising such an event we know that there is a fair amount of planning ahead and if you find planning quite stressful then you may be happy to hear that our team at Zipcube are experts when it comes to finding suitable venues.
In fact, our party venues team are ready and willing to assist with your enquiry. All we need from you are the dates, times and notes of any other requirements you may have. No matter if you are planning on setting up a dinner, auction or even your local football team's annual fundraiser: we have venues for you all over the London area.
London Fundraiser Venues: Tips and Ideas
Organising a fundraising event is like planning any event: it's often challenging, but if you get things in place early on, your life will be a lot easier:
- The first thing to decide is: what target are you trying to reach in terms of money raised? Once you have a clear idea of how much money you need to generate, it's far easier to make budget decisions and decide on the scale of the event itself.
- Make sure to keep an eye on unexpected costs. If you're inviting the general public to the event, you'll need to arrange public liability insurance. There are other licences involved with charitable events which you'll need to look into and consider.
- The good news is that most venues will offer a small discount to charities. You can cut back on costs by making clear that this is a fundraising evening and all the money is going to a special cause.
- Fun is the most important part. Everyone should leave your event with a sense of the good work their donations can do, but they won't want to come in the first place unless there's a guarantee they'll really enjoy themselves. Pull out all the stops to make sure this is a fantastic evening of entertainment.
- Personalise your invitations. Making sure your event is well attended is the best way to ensure you meet your fundraising target. Do your utmost to promote the event and make sure to put a personal touch on your invites. Picking up the phone is a great way to convince your friends and contacts to come along.
If it's really inspiration that you're looking for, be sure to take a good look at Quintessentially Events Charity Fundraisers page.