Want a launch party venue in London that gets everyone hyped up and talking about what’s to come? Well, then it's a good thing you’ve come to Zipcube, because we know a thing or two about sorting out product launch venues. To make things easy for you, we can help by liaising with the venue itself so that you can concentrate on the crucial details of the launch.
Whether you've got an album launch, a product launch or something else to promote and announce to the world – you want things to move as smoothly as possible. That's why, once you've found a spot you like, you can speak to our party venues team for advice and assistance in finalising your enquiry.
Launch Party Tips and Ideas
There are some key points you need to think through before you get down to finding your venue:
- What sort of budget are you working with? It's only natural that you'll want to hire out as spectacular a venue as possible for your event, but keep in mind that it's possible to negotiate an hourly rate with some venues and not with others. If you're struggling to stay on budget, it's a good way to try and keep costs down.
- Think about how many people you plan on inviting to the event, or (if your launch party is open invite) think about how many people might show up. You won’t want any guests standing outside the venue on the street unable to get in.
- Choose carefully when it comes to the venue location as you wont want it to be a hassle for your guests to get to.
Struggling to think of ideas for what to do for your launch party? Take a look through our suggestions:
- Have your launch party like a celebrity in a penthouse. Check into one of London’s finest venues and have yourself a launch party people will talk about for years!
- On the other end of the spectrum, you could do something a little less intense and save a bit of cash by having a village hall booked for your big launch.
- Perhaps a dry hire venue would be a great fit. You could use a converted warehouse which is completely empty, like a blank canvas, allowing you to completely redesign the interior.
- Or do something completely outside the box, like a cocktail bar venue mixed (forgive the pun...) with a launch party! Have everyone holding onto a delicious, fruity cocktail whilst discussing and enjoying the launch.
Whatever you end up choosing as your launch party venue, make use of the equipment and facilities on hand. You should think about whether you will want things such as:
- A stage, for a band or even a DJ.
- Lights and sound system equipment.
- A microphone, to deliver a few speeches or announcements.
- Posters and leaflets around the venue to showcase the product or company.